OneCMS you will meet the following minimum requirements,
- PHP 4.0
- Magic Quotes (optional)
You will also need a FTP client such as FileZilla, it wouldn't hurt to have some prior experience with install a CMS and a language like PHP, HTML, etc.
You will also need the latest version of OneCMS!
- After downloading, open dbinfo.php (in the root of the download folder) and enter your database information
- Upload the contents of your OneCMS download to your server using the FTP client of your choice
- After all the files have been uploaded, point your domain to the install.php file (http://www.yoursitehere.com/install.php)
- Follow the on screen instructions, the install.php file will take care of the rest!
- Once installation has completed, it is highly recommended that you delete or rename your install.php file as it may pose a security risk.
Having issues with the install? Check out the FAQ below!
Your server may not meet the minimum requirements, please see the Prerequisites table above or check the message outputed by the CMS.
I don't think I can install OneCMS by myself, can you help?
While we can't make any promises, we recommend you post about your issue on our forums and we can try to help.